About FGCAR & FGCAREP
Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of REALTORS® and FGCAREP
12000 N Dale Mabry Hwy., Suite 110
Tampa, FL 33618
Email: Send Email
For administrative issues:
For technical support:
Please visit the Help Desk.
The Mission of the Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Realtors and the Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of Real Estate Professionals is to provide a broad range of benefits and services to its members, including regular networking and educational opportunities, promotion of listings, recognition of accomplishments, and a positive impact in governmental affairs.
The memberships of FGCAR and FGCAREP are dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of conduct and ethics in business dealings, and the protection of private property rights.
For FGCAR and FGCAREP members, that translates into a wide variety of networking opportunities, commercial information exchange services, educational offerings, and recognition events in the Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Manatee, and Sarasota county areas.
FGCAR is recognized as a leader, an innovator, a straightforward advocate for commercial real estate services and benefits. Its strong and diverse membership base and dedicated officers and directors deliver many times over the dues investment for every member.
By coming together through FGCAR or FGCAREP membership, the leaders of Tampa Bay‘s commercial real estate community benefit from:
- “THIRD THURSDAY” LUNCHEON MEETINGS every month where anywhere from 80 – 120 commercial real estate professionals and suppliers get together for networking, lunch, and an informative speaker.
- PITCH SESSIONS every month, in Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco/Hernando counties, where members exchange vital information over morning coffee.
- PINNACLE AWARDS for first-class recognition as a top producer and/or distinguished deal-maker. Honorees are featured in the area‘s foremost business publications, and the awards are conferred at a gala evening ceremony.
- COMMERCIAL JOURNAL quarterly newsletter, featuring member news,informative articles and a monthly calendar of events.
- COMMERCIAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE through our website for your listings as an integral yet optional part of your FGCAR or FGCAREP membership.
- SEMINARS several times during the year, on vital topics conducted by top industry specialists.
- STRONG CODE OF ETHICS ADHERENCE required of every member, assuring that FGCAR and FGCAREP members can deal with confidence in peers who meet their same high standards.
- LEGISLATIVE INITIATIVES through our own Political Action Committee, FGCARPAC, and active Government Affairs Task Force.
- MEMBERSHIP in the National Association of REALTORS and the Florida Association of REALTORS for a full range of additional legislative, legal and ancillary services (for FGCAR, but not FGCAREP, members).
AFFILIATES who supply goods and services to commercial real estate brokers are offered their own unique marketing benefits through FGCAR membership.
TO JOIN EITHER ORGANIZATION NOW, an application is available in the Documents Library.
In compliance with 17 U.S.C. 512, Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of REALTORS® and FGCAREP has designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement by any material located on the Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association of REALTORS® and FGCAREP web site. To notify us of any such claimed infringement, please send an email to with subject 'Copyright Concerns'.